No 8 Aderemi Road, P.O. Box 654, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria
email@example.com | +234-(0)37-783-241
To promote quality of life of women, children, young people and other vulnerable population through skill development, advocacy...
...society where everyone enjoys basic health, economic, social and environmental wellbeing.
Our Core Values : Mutual Respect, Transparency and Responsibility
- To promote fundamental human rights and access to justice by the less privileged.
- To reduces cases of psychoactive drug abuse among vulnerable youth
- To increase income of target beneficiaries
- To reduce incidence of preventable disease and death
- To reduce impacts of ill-health in resource poor household
- To promote life skills and social usefulness of vulnerable children and youth
- To reduce incidence of criminal and antisocial behaviour perpetrated by youth
- To prevent re-entry of released inmates to correctional institutions
- To promote communal peace and social reconciliation
- To reduce environmental degradation and depletion of natural resources
- To determine real community needs and predict demand for services.
- To determine impacts of social and physical development actions
- To promote equal access to life opportunities irrespective of gender differences
. All right reserved